BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Kamis, 02 Desember 2010

Sneek Peek of Pray

as we know (or Belieber know) that Justin will release his new album MY WORLD ACOUSTIC VERSION. and PRAY is the one of the track list. (chek my last artickel)
andd.. this is the sneek peek..  gosh..!! after i heard it.. i really CANT WAIT FOR THIS SONG!!! i got my bieber fever for 6 million time.
hey, if u r belieber.. u should hear this…
ohh.. and this is a lil lyric of Pray..
…Crying
Soldiers are dying
Some people don’t have a home
but i know there’s sunshine behind that rain
I know there’s good times behind that pain, hey.
Can you tell me how I can make a change? I close my eyes, and I can see a better day
I close my eyes, and pray
I close my eyes…
OMJDB!!! i think this song will be an EPIC.. THIS IS REALLY NUTS.. I MEANN.. COOL!! (yeehh.. u know what i mean.. im  using Belieber language) LOL.
so.. what do ya think guysss??

0 komentar:

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.